welcome, Guest
site updates

CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ICC!

Here is a second tab! You can use this for a tagbox or info or whatever.

Ready to Fall, Honor's Plot Page

Warren Worthington

Angel
Mutant
28 years old
14 posts
Dec 27 2017, 02:58 AM

Warren Worthington

user posted image

Meet Angel. He's a well-known businessman and playboy by day who hides who he truly is beneath a harness designed for him by his father. Freedom, for Warren, comes through flight and he takes to the night skies as a secretive vigilante (think medieval-themed Batman with wings...that is if Batman relied on traditional religious symbolism).

He is the kind of man who has a great number of acquaintances and he'll be the first person to make you feel comfortable and welcomed at a party, but in truth, he's a fairly solitary sort who devotes his money and time to progress and change.

Worthington has an extensive canon catalog to pull from for inspiration and I'm game to discuss potential plots for him.

Threads + Requests

TBD
TBD
TBD

Emilia Mercer

Tyr Vanth
Enhanced
Many years old
44 posts
Dec 28 2017, 11:21 PM
Emilia and Warren

Em, like Warren, is incredibly wealthy and also devotes a hefty sum (though a small portion of her wealth) to progress, change, and charity. They'd likely have met previously, if only in passing. Perhaps they could meet to talk about some project, maybe at a charity ball thrown by Em. Alternatively, she's not the type to flaunt her abilities, so perhaps he notices someone break into her home as he's flying through the night sky, and swoops in to save the day?

Up to you. I'm game with anything and there's a lot we can do with them I think.

Warren Worthington

Angel
Mutant
28 years old
14 posts
Dec 30 2017, 07:26 PM
Emilia Mercer

We could have them meet at Carpe Noctem earlier in the evening than he meets Essex if you like? Or...if you want to do something more specific like a business merger or meeting, we can.

I like the idea of him playing hero for her/with her. I wonder if Remy Lebeau has a reason to steal from her? It would be fun to have him interrupt the Cajun only for Gambit to escape when Emilia confronts the "Avenging Angel" hovering over her terrace.

Remy Lebeau

Gambit
Apocalypse
35 years old
86 posts
Dec 30 2017, 09:10 PM
Remy LeBeau has a reason to steal from EVERYONE. Especially a pretty lady, so count me in. -slinks back off-

Piotr Rasputin

Colossus
UnityDivision
25 years old
37 posts
Dec 31 2017, 10:02 AM
Let's do it! I got a bit of a stomach bug RN but when i get to feeling better Ill start

Piotr Rasputin

Colossus
UnityDivision
25 years old
37 posts
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Resources and Affiliates
RPG-DDistant Fantasies RP Lovers Smooth Sailing ListingsRuby Wings ListingsRPGfixRPG Initiative

The Peacekeepers AgeSNAFU (Situation Normal All Fucked Up)

skinned by