welcome, Guest
site updates

CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ICC!

Here is a second tab! You can use this for a tagbox or info or whatever.

A Night Out, Open!

Illyana Rasputina

Magik
Mutant
22 years old
180 posts
Oct 28 2017, 03:58 PM
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

Nightclubs weren't really the kind of scene that Illyana tended to visit. She was the kind of partial to a good bar, even if she didn't go in with the intentions of getting piss ass drunk. Even now the reason she was here because the magical energies in the city pointed her towards this as being one of the many locations that the leak from Limbo might be. She had been waiting for a breakthrough and now she was hoping she was getting it. Of course, it amused her that with the very real threat of aliens, the humans were still so eager to have their fun. They really had no concept of danger, did they?

So no, she wasn't here to make friends or to find the company of a man. If she wanted the company of a man then she would just go and find one. It wasn't like she needed to be that picky about it, either. It seemed like men were all too eager to try and have their way with her. It was probably because of the way that she dressed. She wasn't ashamed of her body or her sexuality. In all honesty though, she would probably rip most men apart metaphorically.

And sometimes literally too.

She walked into the club, looking around as she spied the various women that were trying so desperately to find male companionship. She tried not to snort at how desperate they looked. How pathetic.

She was set apart from the other women in the club, however. She may not be quite as old as they were, but there was a dangerous air about her. She was the queen of Limbo. She demanded a certain kind of respect and no one was going to take that away from her. Even the men that might be interested in her seemed to keep a healthy distance away from her, even though she was scantily clad in a leather outfit that really didn't leave much to the imagination. She found a random booth and sat down in it, leaning against the cushions as she looked around, her piercing blue eyes watching everyone around her.

Why was she here? She had her reasons. She needed to gather information and this seemed like the place to do it. There was a chance that she might run into someone that might know who she was, and if that was the case, then the night would get more interesting. Until then, she was going to sit back and watch and listen as people gossiped. It was amazing how easily you could get information that way.

She didn't realize that she had sat down in someone else's booth, however.

Daisy Johnson

Quake
Enhanced
29 years old
37 posts
Jan 30 2018, 12:41 AM
While nightclubs were not usually Daisy's preferred landscape, she had to admit that they could be very useful when it came to gathering information and tailing people of interest. Which is what she had been doing tonight. For days she had been following this man, tapping his cellphone and reading his emails and she was sure that she would be able to get the information that she wanted from him.

The guy was working for Hydra, or rather, he was hoping to join a small cell that was starting to grow in the city. It was nothing big so far, but if they were allowed to perdure then they would become a big problem and she didn't like the idea, not at all. She would make sure that didn't happen, even if she had to spend all year chasing after those people. With luck however that would not be the case and she would be getting the answers she wanted tonight.

She had done a good enough job in not giving away her intentions, observing her target from the other side of the establishment without raising suspicions, or if she did, he did not show that he was unto her. She even managed to get a drink from a couple guys by the bar, although she had yet to actually drink from it, mostly out of suspicion of just what they had done that for. One could not be too cautious when it came to Hydra.

Her task was interrupted however by the need to go to the bathroom, if only to keep the image of being a regular person who was just there to enjoy the alcohol and the music of the club.

When she returned she found something she didn't expect though, a blonde woman sitting in the booth she had been occupying but a couple minutes ago. "Well, isn't this great?" She muttered to herself, keeping her gaze on the woman as she approached her booth. She didn't want to cause a scene, especially not when she was so close to getting what she wanted, so she simply sat down on the opposite side of the booth, smiling softly at the blonde once she did. "Hey there."

She raised a hand to beckon a waiter so she could order another drink. No reason not to play it cool, for all her target knew, they were just two friends meeting up at their favorite nightclub to have some fun. Even though one of them was clad in the definition of "under dressed" with the blonde having this leather outfit that would have given a nun a heart attack and Daisy was wearing a set of jeans and a blue blouse with long sleeves. Almost polar opposites. "Cool outfit. by the way." She gave her new companion an ok sign before she looked over to where the man was across the room.

Illyana Rasputina

Magik
Mutant
22 years old
180 posts
Jan 30 2018, 01:16 AM

So what exactly was Illyana looking for information on? She needed to know more about what was going on in the city. She was hoping that if she hung out in the right places, she might be able to pick up rumors about the goings on in the streets. It wasn't because she was wanting to be a good hero and protecting people. No, she was listening out to see if anyone was telling their friends about anything that could potentially be magical in nature. That was why she was here. Anything that was magical might lead her to the leak between Limbo and Earth.

Illyana hadn't made a move to get up and start dancing, especially because that had never been her intentions when she had come inside. She could feel a few eyes lingering on her as she sat there alone. She was almost a little surprised that no one had approached her so far, but she was just as grateful that she wasn't being bothered. She raised a hand and tucked it under her chin. She let out what could only be described as a bored sigh and she glanced away from the dance floor, looking for anything interesting to occupy her time with. The blonde turned her head and looked up to see a dark haired woman walking over to her. She raised a brow and leaned back against the seat, waiting to see where this was going to go. She could tell that the other woman was looking her over as well. They'd locked eyes by now and the mutant was faintly curious of what this other woman was going to do. In all honesty, she had not been expecting for her to just sit down across from her.

And it was exceedingly rare for Illyana to be surprised by anything. Given the intense aura that seemed to waft off of her, most people tended to shy away from her in a normal setting. Maybe the music was a distraction?

"...Greetings." The Russian said a little uncertainly, frowning a little bit. As the woman raised a hand, Illyana's hand on top of the table tightened into a fist. She was almost ready for something to happen. Except she just got the waiter to come over. She said nothing as the man came over to take her order. She didn't have any interest in getting drunk tonight.

Once again, she remained stoic as the woman complimented her current attire. It was out there and she knew that, and yet she didn't give a damn. She followed the other woman's gaze to see a man she'd never seen before. It took her a moment or so to assess what was going on here. She didn't seem to be eyeing him up as if she was attracted to him. It seemed like something else was going on.

"If you're looking for information from that man, there are much easier and more direct ways of getting them." Illyana said, placing her gauntleted hand on the table and she began standing up. She was always a very blunt person.

Daisy Johnson

Quake
Enhanced
29 years old
37 posts
Jan 30 2018, 03:29 PM
The blonde woman followed Daisy's movements as she sat down, the two exchanging looks for a moment, briefly ignoring every other person in the room as they took each other in. It was a bit foolish but Daisy did allow herself to be distracted by this newcomer who had so casually sat down on the booth she had been occupying.

The way she curled her hand into a fist was not lost on Daisy, although she made no move to stop her or react. She doubted that this woman was a threat, so there was no need to get defensive, and if she did get aggressive... Well, she could simply subdue her, even though she would rather not given how that would draw the attention of pretty much everybody in the club if she did.

"Wait, what?" She took a moment to process what the woman had said and what she was doing. "Stop!" She called out, standing up in an attempt to stop her. She needed to grab her arm and make her stop before she ruined it all. "Look, I can't simply go over there and get the information I want. If I do that a lot of people might end up hurt, okay?" She was taking a risk here by telling her this. "And if that happens, their blood will be on you, so sit your ass down."

It was a bit of a warning, because she really did not want people to get hurt and she knew it would happen if she let the blonde go over there to talk to the man. "So why not just sit here and enjoy the club, friend?" She gave the woman a nod towards the booth.

A moment later the waiter she had hailed arrived with her drink, nothing too fancy, just some orange juice with vodka, a regular screwdriver. She was not too knowledgeable when it came to drinks but she supposed that was a good start. "So, anyways, what's your name pal?" She asked the blonde while she took a sip from her drink, might as well get a name out of her since they were going to be spending some time on that booth.

"I'm Cory." She lied, laying back against the booth while she tried to relax. She had to act natural and nonchalant.

Illyana Rasputina

Magik
Mutant
22 years old
180 posts
Jan 30 2018, 08:30 PM

"You want information from someone. The best way to get it is to force it out of them." Illyana said, looking almost a little confused that Daisy would stop her from what she was trying to accomplish. The way she saw it, what was the point in watching someone in hopes that they would slip and give away some information that you were looking for? No, she much preferred to force the information out of someone.

Illyana glanced at the woman's hand as she grabbed her by the arm and she reached up with her gauntleted hand, shaking her hand free of her arm. Her eyes narrowed at her. It wasn't often that someone just decided to touch her so freely. She wasn't used to other people touching her so casually. Her fists clenched once more, her eyes sparked dangerously as she considered what she said or did next.

"If people get hurt because you won't do what is needed to force information out of him, then that is on you, not me. I have my ways of getting the information that I want that don't involve anyone getting hurt." She said, actually growling a little bit at Daisy. The sound she made wasn't entirely human. She was feeling a bit hot given that a stranger had just decided to touch her. If she was really so foolish to think that her way was better, that wasn't Illyana's fault.

The threat of people getting hurt and their blood being on her hands didn't even seem to phase her. She looked down at the woman as she sat back down. She didn't mind giving out her name. It wouldn't give this woman any power over her. "I am Illyana Rasputina."

The mutant looked back over at the man that "Cory" was trailing and in that moment, she made a split decision that was going to probably make this woman extremely upset with her. And yet, the Russian didn't give a damn. She stayed on her feet and then she strode away from the table with purpose. She wasn't going to be stopped now. She was approaching the bar quickly.

Illyana's hand shot out and she grabbed the man by the throat, raising one hand to open stepping discs below herself, her victim, and Cory. The three of them were teleported from the club and were deposited outside on the roof. It was private up here and no one would interrupt them. The mutant didn't seem phased at all, but the man in her grasp wretched and she let go of him as he proceeded to get sick.

She took a step back and growled lowly. "No one can get hurt here. And unless you give her the information she wants, I'm going to make you endure pain you cannot possibly imagine."

Daisy Johnson

Quake
Enhanced
29 years old
37 posts
Jan 31 2018, 08:35 PM
This blonde had seen too many spy movies it would appear. Granted, Daisy had done a couple interrogations before, but even she with her bold nature knew when to take the subtle path and this was definitely a situation that called for it. The wrong move could alert those the man wanted to speak with of the fact that she was unto them and they would retaliate by hurting others in an attempt to get to her. She didn't want that, needless to say.

"Woah, hold your horses cowgirl. Let's not be rash." She said in regards to her first words. "You gotta have nuance sometimes. Charging in and getting info can be fun, but this guy is aligned with some very bad people and if they find out that they are being watched then a lot of bad things will happen." She kept her voice hushed as to not draw attention but there was only so much she could do to stop her without doing just that.

A scowl formed on Daisy's face as the woman growled at her, her hand releasing her grip and letting her go, both due to the surprise and because now she wanted to see what miss badass could do in regards to getting the info that she wanted.

Illyana Rasputina, well then, that wasn't the kind of name that one got every day. No wonder she looked so angry, it was probably some of that soviet rage that russians had or something like that. Daisy was quick to follow Illyana, or Ana to make it easier for her as she made her way to the table where the man was, following after the blonde in an attempt to salvage the situation and make it seem like she was just a shy girl and her friend was the one going there to get the guy's number or something, but before she could speak Ana had her hand on the guy's throat and her other one threw something on the ground. A moment later they were on the roof of the building.

"What the hell did you just do?" She felt a bit nauseous, actually, she felt quite nauseous, although fortunately she managed to keep the spare contents of her stomach there as opposed to all over the roof unlike the man they had teleported with who wasn't so lucky. So it would seem her Russian friend was enhanced, well, she should have seen that coming. "Alright buddy, I know that you're wanting to join Hydra, so why don't you tell me where they are meeting so that I can pay your new friends a visit?" If he spoke, good. If not? Well, she supposed her new blonde companion could deal with him.

Illyana Rasputina

Magik
Mutant
22 years old
180 posts
Jan 31 2018, 08:48 PM

"I opened a stepping disc to teleport us from the club to the roof. I'm a mutant. It's my mutant ability." Illyana said in a tone that could only sound bored. She as used to people questioning her about her powers and how she was able to do it. The long and short of it was that she had two different sets of powers. The first was her mutant ability that she had been born with. The second was the powerful magic that she had honed over the many years that she had lived in Limbo. She was an extremely powerful sorceress, though her power was stunted on Earth.

The man coughed as he tried to catch his breath, reaching up to rub his throat where he had been grabbed so roughly. He looked up at the two women. He was both afraid and defiant. There was no way that he was going to talk just because one of them was telling him to.

"Fuck you." The guy snapped at them and started to stand up again. Illyana tsked and she grabbed the man by the collar, yanking him forward a little bit. Her blue eyes looked like they could melt even the most frozen ice. He faltered a little bit and then looked over at Daisy as if he was wanting her to save him from this crazy bitch. And yet he had no real idea of what she had in store for him.

"He doesn't want to talk." Illyana said, cocking her head to the side a little bit. She almost sounded... glad. She wanted to make him hurt. She knew that she shouldn't be indulging that part of her, but sometimes that part of her was so strong. She clenched her free hand, summoning her massive blade into it. The guy would have fallen flat on his ass if she hadn't been holding onto him.

She held the blade up with little issues, despite the fact that it looked like it should be too heavy for her. "I suggest you give her the information she wants. If you don't, I will drag you to my personal slice of hell."

Daisy Johnson

Quake
Enhanced
29 years old
37 posts
Feb 1 2018, 01:40 AM
"You are not very fun, are you?" She took a deep breath, trying to will the nauseous feeling in her body to go away. Man, that had been really sickening, at least she could have warned her that such a thing would happen. "But yay, awesome. Teleporting discs that make people sick, that's so great." Daisy said sarcastically, hands on her knees as she kept breathing slowly.

The man was not exactly willing to cooperate with them however and thus, her new "friend" seemed to be amused by that, grabbing the man easily by his collar as if he was a kid. The man looked over towards Daisy and she just shrugged her shoulders. "Don't look at me. If you are not willing to talk then I cannot help you." Maybe he would be more willing to speak if he kept getting threatened.

Her eyes widened however when a sword materialized in Illyana's hand, a sword that by all means should be too heavy to lift, let alone be held with one hand. "Um." She blinked a couple of times, trying to decipher if her eyes were deceiving her or if it was actually happening. One would think that in a world where men turned into green rage monsters and gods literally walked among the crowd in between battles she'd be used to this kind of stuff, but nope.

"Okay Insidious, let's take things easy." No need to drag people to hell or anything, at this point she was starting to fear that it would be the case with the blonde and she was not feeling the idea of going to hell. "I need a location and a date. You are not in the group yet so I won't go too hard on you. You still have the chance to walk away and live a normal life. Away from nazis and shit. Because trust me, it's not worth it." Why would anybody want to be a part of that death cult was beyond her, truth be told.

She pointed to Illyana a moment later. "Or you can have a chat with Carrie over here. Up to you."

Illyana Rasputina

Magik
Mutant
22 years old
180 posts
Feb 1 2018, 09:09 PM

"Being fun isn't relevant in my line of work." Illyana said in what could only be described as a bored tone. Honestly, she was always hearing about how she wasn't any fun and she was creepy and no one liked to be around her. And yet, she still couldn't say that she really cared that much. She wasn't here to be nice or pleasant to anyone. She was here to fulfill her duty as the queen of Limbo. Being polite and kind was *not* part of that agreement.

"You haven't teleported often enough for it to no longer bother you. If you teleport enough, you stop being affected by it." She kept a tight grip on the man's collar as she held the massive blade in her hand, glaring down at him with fiery contempt. There was something in her gaze that just said she would love for him to try and struggle against her.

She would enjoy tearing him limb from limb.

"She's crazy! Tell her to let go of me!" The man practically whimpered in fright as he looked back up into the eyes of a predator. Illyana looked ready and willing to strike him down. If anything, he could sense that she was wanting him to say and do the wrong thing so that she had an excuse to end him. "I don't know what you even want from me!"

Illyana let go of the man and she took a few steps away from him, plunging the tip of the sword into the roof. It glowed ominously, but it seemed less threatening when it wasn't in her hands. She began to circle around the man, glancing at Daisy every once in awhile to assess whether or not this was actually going anywhere. She didn't know what the other woman was actually looking for, but she was going to force the information out of the pathetic fool one way or another.

"Look. I don't know where their... base or whatever the fuck is. I just know where I was going to meet a guy that was going to get me in. Okay? I don't know any more than that. I swear!" He said, still shaking in fear. Illyana stopped behind him, looking at Daisy again. The look on her face said it all. Did she need to scare him further?

Daisy Johnson

Quake
Enhanced
29 years old
37 posts
Feb 11 2018, 08:48 PM
"I mean, fun is never a bad thing." If anything, it could make things so much interesting if one had fun. Cracking a joke here and there could definitely make things more enjoyable, which was very much needed when in this line of work a lot of the time. Indeed, when confronted by things like murderers, terrorists and thieves, a laugh was needed sometimes, if only not to go insane.

Oh, great, she had to teleport multiple times to make the feeling go away, that was just grand, really. "I think I'll pass on more teleporting, but thanks." She was definitely not a fan of this method of transportation, not at all. "Sorry, can't do buddy, not until we've got all the info you have." She could agree with the man on the fact that the blonde was scary, there was no denying that, but she would make use of Illyana's scary demeanor to get what she needed from him.

The blonde seemed to have a plan, her sword being plunged into the ground beneath them before she started to draw a circle. The man was obviously quite afraid and it showed, something that Daisy would use to her advantage. "Tell me where you were supposed to meet them." She demanded from the man, shifting her weight from one foot to the other while she waited. The guy turned to look at the other woman before nodding, gulping and taking a moment to gather his thoughts. "Fine, I'll tell you. But you will probably get yourself killed." He stated, his body shaking.

"It's three blocks away from here, a warehouse used by a local company to store equipment of all kinds. I was supposed to meet up with them there." He took a breath, running his hands through his hair. "That's all I know." Daisy could tell he was being sincere, which is why she gave Illyana a nod, as if to tell her that he was not lying. "Alright, I'll believe you. But if you even think of telling them that I am going there. Well, let's just say that you two will get to know each other quite intimately." She pointed at the blonde and then at him as if to prove a point.

"Can you like, teleport him to, I don't know, the middle of Asia or something?" She asked Illyana, needing him to be as far away from her as possible for when she went to that warehouse.

Illyana Rasputina

Magik
Mutant
22 years old
180 posts
Feb 14 2018, 07:31 PM

"Dealing with demons and their ilk doesn't involve having fun. Believe me." The tone of Illyana's voice was surprisingly dark. Limbo wasn't fun. Her being dragged there against her will hadn't been fun. None of it had been fun. She had been tortured and spiritually she had been torn apart and corrupted. Her entire childhood had been stolen away from her because one monster had needed her to open up a portal between Limbo and Earth.

And now she was still facing the consequences of those actions.

"Believe when I say that there is nothing your friends could do that could kill or scare me." Illyana leaned down and she hissed into the man's ear. Now mind you, she didn't intend on going with Daisy and she didn't intend on getting involved with anything that had to do with HYDRA. It was simply beneath her when she had other matters to attend to. She figured that Daisy would go off on her own and that would be that. It was pretty simple. But that didn't mean she couldn't scare the guy a little more.

"Don't worry. He won't have a chance to tell his friends about you." The Russian said. She had no intentions of teleporting him to another country or anything like that. In fact, she only planned on sending him to Limbo. No, she wasn't going to let her demons kill him. But they would love to get their chance to have some fun with the guy and that was more than enough for her. She smiled a little bit and she took a step forward, snatching up the Soulsword.

A stepping disc appeared in front of the man and a demon stuck it's head out, looking at her expectantly. She ignored the whimpering the man was beginning to make. "Don't kill him. Just scare him enough he will learn that making friends with people like HYDRA will only end badly for you."

The demon made an almost purring noise, reaching out to snatch the man by the ankle and dragged him through the portal. Illyana merely smirked as he screamed. As soon as he was through it, the portal closed. "Good enough for you?"

Daisy Johnson

Quake
Enhanced
29 years old
37 posts
Feb 15 2018, 03:28 PM
"Well then, sorry." She didn't know much about demons or anything like that, so she couldn't really offer any advice as to how to make the whole thing much more tolerable and lighthearted, although was there really any way to do that? She doubted there was. "I'm just saying, smiling and having fun from time to time can be good for you. Not necessarily while working, but on your time off? Why not?" Granted, the way that the blonde spoke did not leave much option for jokes or anything, she was definitely dead serious about this. "Just... think about it."

Daisy watched from across the circle that Illyana had made as she leaned down and spoke something into the man's ear. The look on his face told the brunette that it was not a nice thing, what he had just heard, but she didn't bother asking. Instead, she just looked over to the woman, an eyebrow rising when she assured her that he would not have the chance to tell his friends about her. That was totally not reassurring, even more so due to the smile that formed upon the Russian's lips when she said it.

She probably shouldn't have been surprised when she drew another one of those discs that she had used before, although having a demon thing popping its head out of it certainly had her gulping and taking a step back involuntarily, feeling a bit nervous about all of this.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Good enough. Just try not to traumatize him for life. Just like, enough to keep him from the wrong crowd." Daisy offered her a hesitant smile, if only because she wasn't sure how to even react to this. Demon queens was not something they prepared you for at SHIELD or at school, after all. "I should probably get going. Gotta catch those Hydra goons by surprise and all."

She took a couple steps back, looking at the woman still. "See you later, Carrie. Don't go around massacring kids at high school proms please." With that, she took a final step back, jumping off the edge of the building. She'd land without an issue thanks to her powers. There was no way in hell that she was going to use one of those discs again. Not tonight at least.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Resources and Affiliates
RPG-DDistant Fantasies RP Lovers Smooth Sailing ListingsRuby Wings ListingsRPGfixRPG Initiative

The Peacekeepers AgeSNAFU (Situation Normal All Fucked Up)

skinned by