welcome, Guest
site updates

CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ICC!

Here is a second tab! You can use this for a tagbox or info or whatever.

Starr, Ava

Ava Starr

Ghost
Members
25 years old
0 posts
Jul 6 2018, 04:16 PM
Jace
Ava Starr
Ghost
Mercenary
London
Enhanced
Hannah John-Kamen
Welcome. Have a seat please and we can begin. We'll start off simple. If you could please give us your name, along with any nickname, alias or codename you might use. We also require your age and where you are from.

Ava didn't want to be here. She hated these interviews. She was slowly falling apart as her body was torn apart as her molecules continued to destabilize. She was constantly in pain and her days were now numbers. She needed to do something with her time left until they could figure out the cure for her condition. Or at least she wanted a way to manage the pain better. The damn suit didn't help that much. It never really had.

So until she was able to find a way to fix her ailment, she was making herself as busy as she could. And that meant that she was picking up more and more mercenary work. If someone needed something stolen or someone killed, Ava did it. She had no qualms about what people needed doing and she didn't ask questions.

Today, she was being interviewed by someone that wanted something stolen from a tech company. It was going to be child's play getting in. The problem was, they wanted to do a full interview with her before they decided whether or not they were going to hire her.

"I am Ava Starr. I am twenty-five years old and I was born in London." She said, her hazel eyes full of pain as she tried not let it show on her face just how much pain she was in. She twitched and her body continued to try to phase. She was holding herself together.

The man made a comment about why should they hire her. Was she qualified enough? She narrowed her eyes at him and she leaned forward. "I was formally an agent of SHIELD. Codename Ghost. I know how to get the job done."

Now, how would you describe yourself?

"You want me to steal something. Why the hell do you need to know about my personality?" Ava snapped in irritation. This was a waste of her time, and she hated that. She had very little time left. The last estimate she had been given from Bill had been a year. She didn't know if she was going to make it that long or if she was going to end up being torn apart and disappearing from existence before that or not. She was impatient by proxy.

"I get the job done. It doesn't matter what you want me to do. If it's stealing or killing someone. It's all the same to me. I worked with SHIELD. I'm used to this kind of work, trust me." She crossed her arms over her chest and slumped back against her chair. She didn't have strict morals on the types of jobs that she would take. She didn't shy away from hurting or killing people.

Why should she when she was so close to death?

Ava began to chew on her lip in continued irritation about the man being worried that she was too reckless for the job and she was going to get caught. He was an idiot. Sure, she was reckless. She did things that normal people wouldn't. But in her mind, she was dying anyway. She wasn't afraid of speeding up the process. At the same time, her abilities meant that it was very difficult for her to actually get hurt by anything.

She reached up to tuck back a few loose strands of her brown hair, her hazel eyes locked on the man. The dissatisfaction was written all over her face as her body twitched here and there. She reached down to grip her knee as the pain lanced through her. She gritted her teeth and tried not to let the anger show on her face. She was desperate for a cure, so much to the point that she had nothing to hold her back.

Tell us something positive and negative about you.

And he was still going on about her being a security risk. Her leg began to bounce up and down in annoyance. She needed him to shut up and just let her get to work. Her work record spoke for itself. She didn't fail. She couldn't get shot or caught like conventional would-be-thieves would be. She could get in and out without anyone even knowing that she was there. Of course, the further issue with that was that he wouldn't pay attention to said record.

"Look, I'll make this clear right now. If you're going to keep wasting my time, then I'll just leave. I have better things to be doing with my time than having you pick me apart and tell me why I'm not the right person for this job." Ava said, her expression set. That got a frown at the man and he looked at his notes.

Ava was determined. That was probably her best quality. She had never given up on anything that she put her mind to. She would keep working at it until she achieved her goal. The issue with that being was the fact that she was willing to do whatever it took to achieve her ultimate goal.

If she was forced between saving a child from death or finding a cure for her condition, she would find a cure any day. She was willing to lie, hurt, steal, and kill to finally find relief. The hell that she had been living in for the past twenty years had been more than she could bear, and that pain had driven her to become a very different person than she might have otherwise been.

Could you tell us about any family, friends or significant people in your life?

"You want to know about my parents? Fine. My father was Elihas Starr and he was a scientist that worked alongside Hank Pym way back in the day. They were working on the quantum technology projects. My mum didn't have anything to do with SHIELD." She didn't care if this guy knew about her parents. What was he going to do? Try to hold that information over her head? Try and hurt her parents?

"They're dead. They died in an accident." Ava said as the man asked her where her parents were currently residing. They were only six feet under and little more than dust by now. She missed them every single day, but she didn't blame them for the accident. She blamed someone else.

When the man began to ask more about her connections to Hank Pym, she clenched her fist and told him through gritted teeth to let it go. She didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want to tell him about the man who had ruined her life and had gotten her parents killed.

He kept prying.

"Fine. Do you really want to know? Hank Pym had my father fired and he made sure he had his credentials taken. My father kept trying to prove himself. So he made a device using quantum technology. It blew up and killed my parents and gave me my powers." She snapped angrily. Her first goal after having her condition dealt with was killing Hank Pym.

Following the deaths of her parents, SHIELD took her in and began to train her as a stealth operative thanks to her abilities. They lied to her and had told her that they were going to heal her, except they made her the Ghost suit and slapped the codename on her and had turned her into their own personal assassin and thief.

The other important person in her life was Bill Foster. He had been a colleague of her father and Hank Pym. When it was clear that her condition was getting worse, she had angrily left the spy organization and she had been taken in by Bill Foster. He had been working to cure her over the last few years. He had built the chamber that brought her some small measure of relief. It wasn't a cure, but it did prolong her life expectancy.

What talents, powers or abilities do you possess? Do you have any weaknesses?

Now he was asking about what all powers he had and her eyes narrowed at him. She leaned forward and phased her hand through the table. She was trying for him to get the point without her having to explain it to him. Her powers were self-explanatory. She had been involved in an accident that had caused her to become stricken with a condition known as quantum displacement. She didn't exist on the same level of existence at all times.

Her most powerful ability was her ability to phase through solid matter. She can quantum shift through space and she hadn't yet found anything that she wasn't capable of shifting through. With the use of her suit, she has further control over this ability and she can make herself solid within matter, though this is only useful for the sake of harming an enemy's internal organs. She is capable of phasing her hand into their chest and crushing their heart in her hand.

Ava is capable of augmenting her own strength by phasing so that her blows are more powerful than they would be normally. She is also able to phase in and out of the visible spectrum, allowing her to turn invisible to the naked eye and to most technology. However, anyone with the knowledge of how to track her down using the right technology, they would be able to track her.

Because of her training with SHIELD, she is a skilled acrobat, combatant, and spy. She was also trained to kill and uses her unique abilities to kill without being detected.

However, she wasn't without her weaknesses. Her condition was only getting worse and she was dying. Eventually, she will die unless she is able to cure her condition. Her ghost suit allows her to better control her abilities and relieves the pain, but it is only a temporary fix. As is the quantum energy chamber that Bill had constructed for her. She has to spend most of her time within this chamber to try and combat her illness.

Thank you for your time. We'll have this interview processed in no time. Meanwhile, please exit to the door on your left.

The man adjusted his glasses and then he nodded to her. He said that they were going to hire her. Her eyes narrowed somewhat and she reached forward to phase her hand into his chest. She leaned forward and she could practically smell the fear on him.

"Don't waste my time next time." Ava snapped and yanked her arm out of him harmlessly. She didn't bother opening the door and rather phased through it. She had shit to do.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Resources and Affiliates
RPG-DDistant Fantasies RP Lovers Smooth Sailing ListingsRuby Wings ListingsRPGfixRPG Initiative

The Peacekeepers AgeSNAFU (Situation Normal All Fucked Up)

skinned by