welcome, Guest
site updates

CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ICC!

Here is a second tab! You can use this for a tagbox or info or whatever.

Lehnsherr, Erik, Magneto

Erik Lehnsherr

Magneto
Mutant
33 years old
5 posts
Jun 8 2018, 07:39 AM
Papa Grumps
Erik Lehnsherr
Magneto
91/40
Mentor
Munich
Mutants
Michael Fassbender
Welcome. Have a seat please and we can begin. We'll start off simple. If you could please give us your name, along with any nickname, alias or codename you might use. We also require your age and where you are from.

He still remembered the first time he was asked similar questions. Although who asked wasn´t as pretty or composed. And yet, she still had those lovely blue eyes, and that silky blonde hair. Erik couldn´t help but look at her with disdain in his eyes, but somehow he had to keep himself together. S.H.I.E.L.D. was all powerful after all, and if he was to continue doing what he was doing, then he had to abide. After all, he was trying to make amends. For Charles.

A fake smile came to his lips. “I was born in Munich a long time ago, at the third of March, 1926. My parents named me Max Eisenhardt, but after the war...” Memories flooded his mind´s eye, and for a moment, it was like he was there all over again. “Let us just say that I had to change my name, and that is how I became Erik Magnus Lehnsherr. But your kind has known me mostly as my other self. Magneto...” The faint smile on his features indicating that there was no shame of his past, or of his accomplishments in the name of his people.

“Surely you can do the math.” Erik waved the woman off in a dismissive fashion.

Now, how would you describe yourself?

His eyes narrowed at the impertinence displayed by this interrogator. Surely they decided to use a woman, so he wouldn´t be as bellicose towards her, but it hardly mattered. “I am what you see.” His arms opened wide, as if to allow her to marvel and bask in his presence. Magnus had always been a confident man, a man of poise and refinement. He was a product of a bygone era, where men relied mostly on their honour, and their word.

And yet, he was so much more than that. He was Magneto, the master of Magnetism. “I am what you have made me. Do you like what you see?” Lehnsherr tilted his head, his accusing eyes staring deep into the woman´s own. These people dared to judge, without trying to understand what drove people to their actions. They were fools, who thought themselves superior, because of ill founded morals and codes of honour bound by greed and self preservation alone. He had looked into the heart of man, and found it wanting. Its ravenous greed and cowardice would forever drive it to do unspeakable acts.

They were but children with a magnifying glass, except now, the ants could crush them with their minds. “Don´t be scared, I mean you no harm. Everything I have done, I have done to prevent harm to my people. You are safe.” Erik reassured her, even though this chess board would forever require sacrifices. And sacrifices were always needed when it came to the survival of mutantkind. Lehnsherr would have sacrificed the queen if he had to.

Tell us something positive and negative about you.

The question made him smile and giggle somewhat, even though it was hardly that funny to begin with. Such generic and tasteless questions. It was like speaking to a toddler. “Something positive...” The mutant looked to the ceiling, as he pondered on how to best reply to her question. “I am selfless, when it comes to my people. Their well being and safety is paramount, and sits atop on my priority list.” There was no attempt at deception with what he had said, for he believed it wholeheartedly. Even if he would have sacrificed anything to accomplish it.

He did not hate them all, in fact, he did not hate humanity as people thought he did. He feared them. He feared what they could do. What they were capable of. For their could bring unspeakable horrors to their kind, let alone his. “As for the negative...I think...” Magnus reasoning seemed to halt for a moment, as his expression seemed to freeze in place. He was trying to find the right words, trying to understand his own feelings and emotions. For he was outstanding in reining them in. “I´m afraid. Afraid of what is coming to my fellow mutants. For I can see the storm ahead. And not all of us will make it.” There was a heavy tone in his words, a deep feeling buried in his psyche.

Could you tell us about any family, friends or significant people in your life?

The question caught him off guard, but not only that, the feelings from before were still unearthed. His facial muscles twitched and fought with one another for total control. Lehnsherr was losing his composure. Defensively he crossed his legs, like a gentleman from another time would. His hands intertwined with one another, and Magneto was able to make a barrier with the woman before him. “I have lost much throughout the years.” There was sorrow in his voice, as he spoke. A sombre tone to his words.

“First during the war, then after, and after.” The pensive gaze in his eyes remained, as he looked into the cold abyss of regret and pain. He had always blamed himself, for all of it. If only he had been strong enough to save his parents, his family. Even then, he had been so powerful when he lost his wives, or his children. And still, they had been able to take them from him. Despite all his powers, he was powerless against the world. He was as much to blame for their deaths, as those who had taken their lives, all because of him.

“I try not to think of it anymore. It brings me to a dark place.” Erik tried to get a hold of himself, as his muscles tensed and his body readjusted itself. “I´m afraid that one day, I will never be able to get out.” He admitted, even though it was mostly to himself, than to the interviewer. “I have to do it for Charles... I have to live up to his memory. I hope I´ll make it.” Magnus seemed a little more put together, even if still a bit emotional.

He didn´t even acknowledge the presence of other people that he loved and treasured. No mention of his children, Rogue, no one else. Everyone else had died because he had loved them, because people knew how much it would hurt him. They would be safer, if he didn´t mention them. S.H.I.E.L.D. wasn´t above reproach. Far from it.

What talents, powers or abilities do you possess? Do you have any weaknesses?

The much less personal question was a welcomed one. It allowed him reprieve from what tormented him. “Now that is a very tricky question, my dear.” The mutant narrowed his eyes at her, wondering what exactly she wanted to hear. For he could do much, much that wasn´t meant for the likes of her. “Your people are well aware of my mutation. Magnetokinesis. Of course, that is not the only thing I can do.” A smile came to him, as his mind was finally his own again.

“Magnetic force fields, magnetic armour, magnetic rays and flight, among many other skills.” The mutant half shrugged by the end, his head tilting at the implications. And truthfully, his powers allowed him so much more than that. He could negate gravity due to his control of the magnetic and electromagnetic fields in a short radius around himself, or manipulate metal at the atomic level and shape it into different forms. He could even physically bond metals to other elements at an atomic level.

He could even control traces of iron within organic matter, or manipulate the iron-enriched blood flow to induce certain effects. The electromagnetic fields surrounding other people, or even the patterns on Earth itself.

What very few people knew was that he could project or manipulate any form of energy in the electromagnetic spectrum, although that was incredibly taxing. Magnus could absorb bolts of lightning, or project an electric aura around himself, or even generate and project bolts of electricity due to his capability to manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum. In recent years he had even been able to understand how to use this part of his powers to manipulate, generate or redirect various fields of light just as easily as he could bend metal. Even invisibility was at his grasp, if he would just will it. Truthfully however, these were things that he rarely used, for how much they drained and left him hollow.

“I think that my intellect can be a weakness too, but my abilities...They require much of me. Despite everything I can do, I am still but a man.” Lehnsherr stated quite confidently, full knowing that he had to be at his prime in order to sustain the full brunt of his abilities. Both physically and mentally, he had to endure levels of stress and strain that very few mortals could withstand. But he did it, for his people. Very few were aware of some of his finer creations however.

“I am feared for what I can do with my abilities, but quite frankly...What I can do when I set my mind to it?” A half chuckle came to him, as he pondered on the scientific applications of his knowledge of electromagnetism. “But still, I am but a man.” The half assed attempt at humility was made, although there was the air of grandiosity about him still. Through the years he had even learned how to increase his telepathic resistance, although its effects were greatly affected by the use of his helmet and powers.

Thank you for your time. We'll have this interview processed in no time. Meanwhile, please exit to the door on your left.

Finally they were done, and the master of Magnetism was relieved of this duty. His half smile came forth, with the mutant staring blankly at the interviewer. There was a certain grace at the way that he got up from his seat. With jacket in hand, he looked to the blonde one last time. “I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship. Safe tidings.” Magneto winked at the woman before him, as he began moving towards the door.

They had been smart to interview him on a location with barely any metal around. He would give them that much.

Quinn

Sin
Admin
00 years old
16 posts
Jun 8 2018, 10:24 AM
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Resources and Affiliates
RPG-DDistant Fantasies RP Lovers Smooth Sailing ListingsRuby Wings ListingsRPGfixRPG Initiative

The Peacekeepers AgeSNAFU (Situation Normal All Fucked Up)

skinned by