welcome, Guest
site updates

CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ICC!

Here is a second tab! You can use this for a tagbox or info or whatever.

Writer Shout Outs

Quinn

Sin
Admin
00 years old
16 posts
Mar 5 2018, 10:13 AM
So this is a little something I'm doing just to give a shout out to writing, players, a character who did something really neat or well written, or something in a thread that just made me laugh and should be shared with the group. We don't really have awards for Thread of the Month, or Best Pairing or anything like that. But I do think recognition is in order.

So post your comments and shout outs here, anything positive you wanted to share about someone's writing.

Loki

Loki
Enhanced
NA years old
27 posts
Mar 5 2018, 10:20 AM
There's a thread in the black out with Thor and Loki.

Thor hasn't seen Loki since the end of Thor 2 and presumes Loki is dead since Loki mislead him and faked his own death. Thor is approaching Loki on the street, thankful that Loki is alive and relieved that they have another chance to make things right, also angry that Loki would lie like that and cause more problems but mostly thrilled that Loki is okay.

And his first words to Lady Loki are "You little shit."

Priceless. That was a great moment and it was only the first post. Margot's Thor is amazing!

Thor Odinson

Daisy Johnson

Quake
Enhanced
29 years old
37 posts
Mar 5 2018, 10:25 AM
Shoutout to Quinn for making me have all the feels in the Lastrid thread and they haven't even talked about being family, even if Loki knows already.

Shoutout to Jace for making me laugh because Gabby is adorable and her discovering ice cream is great.

Shoutout to Liz for having Erik put up with Daisy and buying her all the drinks.

Shoutout to Alex for being literally a posting machine and putting up with me not posting in our thread yet, and for making me laugh at the idea of eating manatee.

Shoutout to everybody for being A+ writers tbh.

More to come soon, me thinks.

Quinn

Sin
Admin
00 years old
16 posts
Jun 3 2018, 06:33 PM
I just gotta say, our new writers are powerhouses. Mae, El, Trek, Blackbird, there's some really great plots in the works that these writers all started. I can't wait to see what else you guys have in store. In less than a week, you guys practically recruited the entire Atlantean and Asgardian pantheon. Bravo!

We're super excited to have all of you guys.

Xoxo
-Quinn

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Resources and Affiliates
RPG-DDistant Fantasies RP Lovers Smooth Sailing ListingsRuby Wings ListingsRPGfixRPG Initiative

The Peacekeepers AgeSNAFU (Situation Normal All Fucked Up)

skinned by