welcome, Guest
site updates

CHATBOX LINK || NO SPAM OR ICC!

Here is a second tab! You can use this for a tagbox or info or whatever.

FAQ

Fyre

The Sun Goddess
Admin
Immortal years old
24 posts
Nov 11 2015, 06:26 PM
FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
What movies are site canon?
    Iron Man
    The Incredible Hulk
    Iron Man 2
    Thor
    Captain America: The First Avenger
    The Avengers
    Iron Man 3
    Thor: The Dark World
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Avengers: Age of Ultron
    Ant-Man
    Dr. Strange
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2
    Future MCU movies may be adapted to suit our site plot.

Are Marvel shows considered canon?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Seasons 1 & 2
    Agent Carter
    Daredevil - Season 1 & 2
    Jessica Jones - Episodes 1 - 9
    Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
Staff will evaluate future shows and seasons for compatibility with site canon. Some elements and themes from shows not considered canon may be adapted to suit the site as needed.

Are canon characters that are not listed accepted?

Generally yes. Please contact staff with any questions. Our list of banned and restricted characters can be found here.

Some characters don't match their official history, why?

There can be a number of reasons for this. The most common one is that there is or was at the time of creation limited information on the character available. In cases like this we allow the player to blend in comic history to create a more fleshed out backstory for their character. Please consult the player of said character with any questions for specifics.

Is there a character limit?

Currently there is no limit. We are trusting our members to know their own limits of how many characters they can keep active. Please see the rules for our activity requirement

Are X-Men characters considered canon?

The X-Men team itself is not canon. The characters usually associated with the team are allowed, however. Recently we've started our own team known as Unity Division that houses several traditional x-men characters among others.

Are the events of the Fox Movies part of the site canon?

The short answer here is no.
    While we allow mutants and characters who are Fox properties, the events of that timeline do not mesh with our site.

Can I use a different play by from the one listed?

If the character has been cast in the MCU, the answer will generally be no. However, there can be exceptions on a case by case basis.

Can I make an alien?

We will be allowing aliens to be playable. However, if the alien species in question is on the banned list than they will not be playable. Any alien on Earth must have a reason for being there somewhere in their application.

Can I play an Inhuman?

Yes! This is not the only way to play a powered character however. You can read more about Inhumans here.

Can I make an OC member of the Avengers?

We will not be accepting OCs as members of the team upon creation. Joining the team should be an in character event for those wishing to join.

Thank you for reading, Your Admins
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Resources and Affiliates
RPG-DDistant Fantasies RP Lovers Smooth Sailing ListingsRuby Wings ListingsRPGfixRPG Initiative

The Peacekeepers AgeSNAFU (Situation Normal All Fucked Up)

skinned by